Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our first shoot!



Today was an exciting day in Curb Appeal Land! We not only did our first round of taping, we also got to see the design for our new home!

It was amazing how they tape the same shot from several different angles...one of you talking...one of you listening...one close up...one far away. Chan infused humor into every inch of the video. Yvette was great.

So keep in mind that we have to wear the same clothes in mid-to-late October when the host is here. The producer asked me if I could be this tan for the last shoot...yikes...looks like we'll need to take a trip to visit my parents in FL before that.

I decided that a light sweater was the call. After 2 hours in 98 degree weather, I'm just a bit sweaty. By the end, when they were filming a close-up of me and Chan saying how we feel about the front of our house when we get home from work, I'm dripping, my neck is dripping, and my hair is WET. (Thanks Mom! - I think I get that from you). Anyway, I was cooked.

I think it went well! Hopefully, they didn't catch this look on my face on camera!

No comments: