Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Meeting with guy at City of Alexandria

I am meeting a guy named Peter with the City of Alexandria's Department of Planning and Zoning tomorrow morning at 9. Note to self...next time we get selected to be on Curb Appeal, contact the City's Department of Planning and Zoning BEFORE we meet with the designer to come up with a plan. So, I'll find out tomorrow if the double-decker wrap-around porch is EVEN and OPTION! It seems that our house may or may not meet the setback requirement that was instituted AFTER the house was built in 1938. Peter seemed very pleasant when I spoke with him to set up the appointment so KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED that everything works out tomorrow. I would hate to have to scrap the plan that Yvette came up with. I was so excited about that darn porch. I'll update you after the meeting.

No comments: